Tuesday, May 24, 2011

19.2.2010

Day outing wif UFL!!!
Woohoo~~!!

11 something
little boy call come d
Say he coming d
O.O woah!!!
No nid so surprise gua
Straight jump up from bed lo
Done everything!!
No time to make up
Arrhhh…
Cant let the little boy wait too long

^^
Y learn mii wear black today??
Hmmm~
I b4 today aledi think liao de wo..



reach time square d
They still not yet come
Lunch wif little boy 1st


i cant finish the fried rice
then the little boy make tis
haha 
smiley face~
(p/s: the prawn ate by mii after taking tis photo)


finish eat d oso not yet reach @.@


Issshhh
little boy cont pei mii
Go search for long dress
Force mii go try n buy
=.=
Den ask mii to wear it now O.O
Find those reason ar
Coz wan to help mii match shoes ar
Accessories ar
Den I oso find reason lo
If eu buy white cloth to match my white dress
Den I jiu wear
O.O
Den the little boy really wan go sui sui bian bian buy 1 cloth lo
Isssshhhhhhhhh
Nid like tat meh??
Hmmmmm
Next time out wif eu
Wear it whole day ma
Bu hao meh??
Y must now
Haiyo…
Some more later I go gather wif fren…
Oso not walk wif eu ar

If I don wear it now
Den he don want to return my bag to mii
Haiyo
Look at him
But he don wan to look bec mii
Hmmmmmmmm
Such a little boy XD

I don to tie my hair up is bcoz my hair so hard oni long eh
I like to feel my hair
More than tie it up
Feel so empty
N my hair not yet go cut layer ar..
Cut layer d tie up oni looks nice de ma
hehehe

Eu wan to dye hair color wif mii o?
Same color some more..
How about pink??
XD
I no dye guo my hair lo
Haha
I noe dye hair d will looks more pretty
But I old d tat time jiu don hav tis black hair le lerr 

Woo la la~
Some1 accidently confess he likes mii
XD
Ask him izzit I don wear the long dress den jiu don like mii?
So fu qian~
He said not la~! (means I don wear long dress oso he likes mii)
Hahahahhaha
Hmmmmm…
Wan act dono oso too late d!!
I heard it qing qing chu chu

Last time he got confess guo he like mii de lo~
Got 1 time while v talking phone
He say y he will like a pig de le??
Hahahahaha
Sui ran I don wanna to confess I am a pig
But he is saying mii lo

4 something
Oni they reach
Haiyo!!!!
Soooooooooooooooo late
Go sg wang meet wif them
Saw xf d!!
Den little boy jiu go bec luu~ T.T
After giving mii bec my bag
Giv him my plastic bags ask him put inside car he oso don wan
Den I nid to hold it walk here walk there 
Later nid sit bus some more de ar

After little boy walk away
I ask xf
Did eu saw him??
Hehehehhehe
He say of coz la!!
Hold hand some more O.O

Wooo~~
So surprise wan wei zi oso come gather
Coz she always busy 1
Hahahahaha
Meet them tat time
Ww aledi bought a white cloth
N wear it on body d
So fast!

Since ww hungry d
N they all hav nth to buy
Den v go lot 10 for korea food
^^
Chat until so hapii
Hahahaha

Msg the little boy
No reply lo
Think he mayb driving
Wait him home d will text mii
but then the little boy call come
say he now gonna go bec d
O.O!!!!!!!
Wat?????
Eu still here??
Y din tell mii o???!!
Walk alone?
Haiyoyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tis sha lao
Den I ask them now wan to go bec tgt annot
They say nth to buy den jiu go bec lo
Den fast fast walk to ts there

When get in to the car
Saw little boy holding a map
O.O
So i ask him dono how to go bec izzit?
Hahaha
Whole car de ppl no 1 noe how to go bec lo
But luckily little boy smart
Hehehehehe

Woah~~~
Yuan lai from ts there go bec to gk so near oni de ar??
Yerr….
B4 sit bus
So waste time lo!!!!!
Issssssssssssssshhhhhhh

yk zi, ww zi and xf introduce themselve as
passenger 1,2,3
so cute n funny

On the way drive them home
Eu hold my hand as usual
O.O
Eu not sced let them see dao o?
Hmmm
Explain to them vy ma fan de wo~
Nvm lo~
Eu oso confess d
Hahahahahaha
Means no nid to explain to them d
Jiu as they see dao de lo XD

Den fetch yk zi bec to Terrence hse
Pass by moe café
Food not nice, but the little boy always go there wif fren =.=
They say don hav leng lui de lo
but den he sure will say he go let them see de 
Hmmmm


go movie wif little boy 
The mechanic at kepong jusco

after buy ticket
Woohoo~~!!
Go for arcade^^
Vy long din play d
Heheheheheheheheheh
Play photo hunt!!!
his eyes oso vy small~~
Sced tis game not vy suit him
=P
Play dao vy jin zhang lo 
sry tat I play game jiu got bit out of control de
will vy big reaction
hahahahhahaha
Issssssshhhhhhhhhhhh
Should break 20 level de lo!!!
T.T
Next time must break more than 20 level!!!
Fighting!!!!
Is fun to play wif him^^
Hehehehehe

Bought snack for movie
Chipster~~~~~~!!!!  
But not green color de T.T

Got a ppl pass by
Look at mii smile oso eu blame mii 
Isshhhh
Got fans cannot de o??
Hahahahhaha
Eu always say eu walk tat time got a lots of girl look at eu
Got meh?
Y I din notice 1??
Eu din look at them how eu noe they look at eu??
Hmm hmm hmm
Go out wif mii oso look at others girl
Haizzzzzzzzzzzz
Eu sure they look at eu??
Like tat guy look at mii smile..
Eu oso see dao den oni is obviously de look ma…
Hmmmm~~~
Den normally when I walk wif eu
Got guy look at mii annot??
Next time help mii notice tis can le~
Don notice girl.. haha

The mechanic not bad lo
^^
The cinema so cold lo 
Eu inside juz wear singlet oni 
still wanna take off jacket let mii wear
I oso sced eu get cold lo
I oso wan to let eu wear a while 

he some more scold 卢小小.. listen to mii!!!
Den he act tat he not cold tat time
But little boy really so caring^^ 

Finish movie^^
When wan pay for the parking ticket
Den I say play 剪刀石头布
Who lose d den go line up to pay
Hahahaha
I win!!!!^^
Last time sushi tat time oso lose to mii
When he pay d
Get bec in to the car
Den I dare him la
Try again
Hahahhahahha
How noe play 3 times
3 times oso I win lo~!!!
Aiya… xiao de~
I told eu b4…
你注定输给我了的啦  XD

Go for makan~~!
Eu say wan bring mii to moe café
But non stop say wat mkt value de =.=
Eu sced ur mkt value drop den don hold my hand go in la
Den little boy say hug eu go in oso can ar XD
Aiya..
Dou shi suan la.. don spoiled ur mkt value
N there de food oso not nice

Eu talk phone wif sky
Say wat apple, orange, banana, durian………..
Issssssh!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is apple??!!
Harrrr….
I noe is ur fren.. den??
Is ur fans o?
Still got so many fruit
Issssssssssssshhhhhh

Due to the restaurant eu wan to bring mii zap lap d
So jiu go bec puchong lo
For station 1
Lamb lamb lamb ~
Order the choc cake of coz for eu de la
Hahaha
The choc cake really taste so nice lo
But the lamb for today not vy nice
Aikssss

Ask eu again the ques
Y eu tat nite not hapii
But eu oso ignore mii
Hmmmmmmm
Rather don wan to eat ur cake o??
Hmmmmm
The mee really come in wrong timing lo =.=
Huuu~~
Little boy help mii cut hao hao the lamb
I noe how to cut de lo
Blek~~~!!!
Ask him ques again
Still so stubborn
Don wanna ans mii
Look at him
But he non stop dodge my sight
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Den my spy call come d
I look at my phone I stunt
Mom got call mii twice lo juz now
I was in trouble d 
Den now calling de is sis
My spy
Sis: jie.. faster come bec le… mommy vy angry d..
Mii: kkk.. I outside eating now.. later jiu bec le..
Juz finish tis call oni
Den mom jiu call come
I take a breath den receive
Mom : so late d still don come bec.. eu noe now wat time d?? y juz now no receive phone??
Mii: juz now no heard dao phone ring lo really.. I now outside eating… gonna bec le..
Omg…. I in trouble.. oh no oh no 
The little boy still don wan ans mii
Aiksss
But sudd I think dao
Aiya.. today he oso confess d
Hahahhahaha
Den no nid rush to noe about tat ques 1st lo
Hehehehehehe
Blek~
Actually I got bring paper n pen ler..
Coz last time eu said wan to write at paper
Den exchange at the same times
Ben lai wan to do tat de
But since mom angry d 
N I noe I will kena scold
So jiu skip it to next time la..

Faster go home
Step into the hse
Mom not in living room
I tot im safe
How noe… after I take off my shoes
She walk out from the kitchen >.<
Oh no!
Den she start scolding
N asking
Who eu goin out wif
Aren’t eu goin out wif xf them??
Y got tis guy?
He work or study??
Where he stay?
Bla bla bla…
Arrhhhhh


I hapii to spend my time wif UFL
N of coz little boy oso^^
N hapii coz little boy confess he like mii!!
终于啊~~
For the stubborn little boy XD
Muahahhahahaha
N thx for the dress.. I will wear it next time when out wif eu^^

No comments:

Post a Comment