Wednesday, May 11, 2011

valentine day

14/2/2011

Some1 purposely take leave to out wif mii today~
Huu~~
Morning I woke up so early to prepare for presentation
Go until college den the tutor juz let 3 grp to present
Aiksssss
Din tell early
If not I can sleep more d
>.<

After class bec home den oi oi
But non stop wake up
Sced I will sleep overtime
Coz I din set alarm
I was waiting some1 to call mii wake up
But wait vy long oso din call mii
Den I call him oni lo
He was busy ing~

Seems got time
I go eat lunch, Bath n remove nail color
Some more listen song shuang shuang
Haha
But sudd he tell mii he gonna reach d
OMG lo
Tak sempat to put nail color
Den I faster go change cloth
Go make up
Go check my bag >.<
Put the present in most bottom of my bag
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
Rush rush rush
But bcoz of the necklace
I late
Some more let him waiting outside >.<
I try so long d oso cant
I ask mommy help mii wear some more get scold

Get into car
Huu~~
Aren’t I always like tat??
Hahahhahaha
Always become miss late lady
Omg.. my nails looks naked >.<
Yer yer yer….

I count d lo
Eu come fetch mii go out de hua
Eu pass LDP tol 6 times in a day le >.<
Ur petrol n touch n go can claim from company annot de?
Always feel touch coz eu come fetch mii like tis
But I should think for eu oso ma~

Den go for movie ticket
Yer….
My bag  >.<
I din close hao hao lai
Eu din see dao the bear meh??
(present for him - bear soft toy)
Really din??
Some  more is eu help mii close my bag de wo
I was thinking yer…
Not fun d.. no surprise liao.. issshhh
Careless mii >.<
Fan tai sui ar XD
Should giv eu juz now while inside car
The bear put in my bag used so big space.

Bought a pair of mickey!!
Owwwhhh~~!
So cute
Eu help mii hang on my bag
Den I help eu hang on ur pants
Hahahaha
I was juz playing oni
But eu really hang there lo
Lols
Hahaha
Cute^^ (big kid ar u =P)

While walking
he sudd ask mii y hold his hand?
Den I let go oni lo..
Ming ming is he hold mii de =.=
But den he come hold bec oso.
>.<

Bought sandwich as his lunch
coz ask him wan to eat wat
he don wan to eat
Aiksss
so i tipu him tat im hungry too
Hahahahahaha
Like tat mayb he will go eat lo
Am I smart? XD
Yer….
I forget bout secret recipe plan lo
Y eu din remind mii??
But I rmb he like KFC also
Haha
So go KFC oni la
Mashed potato ~~!!!  


Movie time
The movie not bad de
But I really feel sleepy lo
Merely fall asleep
Till the singing part
Some1 hold my hand
I smile^^

After movie wan to go the garden
But some1 say the curve de more nice wo
Must bring mii there

Walao!!
Eu take my IC to see
Omg!!! Heng eu lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So ugly oso take to see
Ngo jip shou mm dou ar!!!
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really heng eu ar!!!
Bu shuang eu d
The present throw to eu oni!!
Issshhhh
The present should not throw to eu like tat de lo
Should hao hao de give u
But eu gek mii..
Issshhhh!!!!
Eu really 犯小小 ar!!!

Woah
The curve de food street
Nice lo
My eyes blink blink d XD
Choose the garden oso
Looks so nice
I love the white piano there~
But many customer lo
Nid to wait
I can feel some1 wan to complain d
Huu~~
Tis sha lao will always become impatient in tis kind of situation
Must stop him
If not kesian those waitress
They vy busy d
Some more gonna get scold in valentine day??
Oh no >.<
Hold tat sha lao tight tight
Stop him when he wan to talk to waitress
Turn his face direction to here
Hahahaha

Got ppl propose lo!!!
Romantic ler in valentine day
Sure success 1
hahhahaha
Den when I see balloon den I will rmb about them
hahaha

complain my photo capturing skills
=.=
Issshhh
Yerrrrr
I looks so tired tat day
Like zombies
Omg >.<
Take photo like ghost

Most love the photo tat eu was piano ing
Haha
Y??
Bcoz I take de??
Hahhaha
No la..
Actually is bcoz eu looks so nice there^^
Wif cute cute mickey mouse some more















When going bec home
Huu~~
Sleepy dao
The mouth dono open le how many times d =.=
But I wan to talk wif eu lo
Due to too sleepy
I hav nth to talk
Eu some more don wan talk wif mii T.T
Ask mii sleep sleep sleep

1st time celebrate valentine wif eu~
Hapii valentine sha lao

No comments:

Post a Comment