Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Little boy

1st outing wif him
he coming to fetch mii wif Ben(his fren) along
ask him reach d den tell mii
but he didn't do tat
he stop at some where in wawasan 3
den tell mii he is in front of my hse d
how noe is wrong hse
XD

Go into his car
Say hi to him n Ben
N ignore him to go inside call uncle n auntie
Conversation ended XD
Sit diam diam behind
While sitting behind can feel some1 non stop look at mii
when i look up 
got a pair of small eyes look at mii thru mirror 
haha

I non stop pressing phone when he driving oso he noe
Means he really non stop look at mii lo!
den he sms to mii while driving
but i din reply him
coz he busy look behind.. some more sms mii when driving
dangerous lo!!


i brought jacket today
coz sced movie tat time will feel cold
while walking around shopping mall
i hold my jacket wif mii
coz bag too small to put in
den he hold my jacket to bring mii here n there
@.@
like bringing doggie out like tat
lols...
if i rampas bec my jacket away from him
he will hold it again de lo!

go for buffet wif him
he is such a gentleman^^
Will take food for mii
I say I wan tis tis tis
Tat tat tat
Den he will take for mii
tq muchie ^^
normally girl will vy care their image when eating in front a guy tat she dating
but den
when i saw those food
i oso forget bout my image d
XD
i feel comfortable wif him

while he taking others food that time
actually I aledi sit there start tou chi d
hahahhaha
actually i wan to wait him sit down oni eat tgt
but he non stop take food 
didn't wan to sit down oso

salmon shashimi put in front of mii
the salmon ask mii to eat it !!!! >.<
when he walk bec to table
I jiu put down chopstick
Act tat I waiting him^^
Hahahhahahaha

Sit face to face while eating
but he eat thing so slow so 斯文
he is the 1 tat care image har?? 
hahaha
while eating.. he non stop look at mii den smile
dono wat he smiling at >.<

last time he bought a pretty dress for mii as Christmas present
so.. I prepared a Christmas present for him too (a card)
den he read out wat i written inside
yor....
will feel vy paiseh when he read out wateva i wrote lo 

hapii chattin wif him~

No comments:

Post a Comment