Tuesday, May 24, 2011

little boy

Lunch time – IOI MALL (Wong Kok)


1st outing after v r in a relationship
Hehehehehehe

After class I wan thinking to go buy thing de
On the way bec I sms Felicia
See she free annot
But den juz reach home oni
My darling call mii
Find mii for lunch
Hehehehehe
Ngam timing ler darling~
I wan ppl pei..

Since tat day I wearing formal
My darling ask mii to wear formal out =.=
I say don wan
But he don let pun
Isssssshhhhh
Den I go change another better set
But the collar quite high compare to others
So I tie my hair up

Darling non stop look at mii lo
Wif different expression than usual
From I out from door
Until sit inside his car
No see guo leng lui ar??
Hahahahhahaha  =P

Reach IOI Mall d
Go down from car
He still looking at mii lo
Some more ask mii turn a round let him see
Hahahaha
I say really got so pretty o??
Den next time I go work at office
will vy dangerous lo izzit??
Many fans how?
Hmmmmmmm
hahahahhahahahah

go lunch at Wong Kok
sit at a table beside window
hahahhaha
like at drama like tat
but got bit hot la
but den darling request to change table wo~

After lunch
Go for the shoes shop again
Ask for the same shoes
For size 4 or 5
Den I n darling plan d
If still don hav
Den darling go punch her!!
Den the staff come out d
My darling din punch her lo
Some more say tq =.=
Isssssssssssssshhhhh
Aren’t b4 my darling love to complain to staff de??
Y now didn’t do it??
Izzit everytime I beside eu
Calm eu down
So ur temper oso become better d??
^^
But the shoes
Haiz…
Love tat shoes lo.. but no fate~
Small size leg de disadvantages T.T


Dinner – Sunway pyramid 4.3.2011

Date wif darling
Ben lai ok d de
Coz of my hair
I wan make some changes @.@
Spend too much time on tat
I gonna late
Oh gossshhh
Den I thinking straight go out
Don wan dinner at home le

But when I go until downstairs
Mommy ask mii to eat tgt 1st
Ok lo >.<
Eat d
Den rush out
Omg
So hard to find parking ler
Turn until roof top oni got parking space
Yi yerrrr….
Rush dao there
The hair oso ruan d
Coz it too short
Non stop drop
I sms darling
Ask where is he
Den I run to toilet
Go fix my hair

Darling reply mii the place where v 1st time meet
Jiu shi asian avenue there lo
But darling
Eu should add **in sunway pyramid
Coz v 1st time meet is garden
Not pyramid
Hahahahhaha

I cant fix my hair
Oh gossshhhhh
Ruan ruan clip d
Den walk out
Den walk until half oso beh tahan
Walk into another toilet
Try to fix
Arrrhhhhhh
Darling sms ask mii where am i
Darling worrying mii d
I faster out from toilet go meet him

Go until there
No ppl geh?
Den darling call come
He say walk to front
Den turn right
Saw him annot??
Nope =.=
I tell him tat i saw opposite there de saloon got leng zai
XD
Den he say look down =.=
Oni I saw him 
hahahhahaha
Play mii like last time
But I din worry he will angry mii coz Im late
Coz he sayang mii de lo~
But sry tat im late
Coz of my hair =.=
Sry I keep blaming about my hair
As I say
Coz is my hair so I will like tat de lo >.<

Darling say he bought movie ticket
V hav little time for dinner oni
Go for sakae sushi again
Clip my hair clip on my darling hair
Hahahhaa
Looks cute lo^^


Feed him eat super spicy wasabi
But no tears pun =.=
But I saw eyes got bit wet d la
Aiya… should dip more lo!!!
XD


Ask darling let mii see the movie ticket
RM16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
How come so exp geh???
Wat special day o??
Omg
My little boy let ppl tipu d >.<

Den rush for movie
Go until inside
O.O
Is couple seat ler
No wonder so exp la
But oso over exp lo!
Darling
Lets go complain!!!!
Huuu~~~
Aren’t nearly I become more like eu
Den eu become more like mii d??
Hahahahhaha
My blur darling~~

Feed darling snack~
Darling hug mii when movie
Sweet hor~ 
Hehehehehhe
But long d
I sced darling hand tired
So I try to move his hand
Let him rest a while
But he don let lo
Yerr…..
Wan fight oni shuang de hor??
Hmmmm
Quite tired to stay the pose like tat
Hahahaha
But since darling love to hug mii
Den let him hug lo
Hug him oso

The movie nice ler!!!
Hehehehehe
No 4 looks not bad
No 6 vy yeng lo!!!
Gosssshhhhh
How eu think if I become as yeng as her??
XD
Y block my eyes when the kissing part??
Haiyo
Many movie oso got la

After movie
Darling pei mii go take car
Hahaha
Den I fetch him down
He say I drive vy dangerous wo
XD
Throw him down when there shown exit d
Hahahaha
He say like tat treat bf de meh??
Abo???
Eu wan go until outside main road there?
Eu walk in more pity lo
Hahahahhaa
There turn out jiu shi choose left or right go down there d ler..

Feel still not enuf to be wif darling
So I ask wan supper annot
Actually I not vy hungry oni
But darling say he not hungry o
Aikssss
Sien d lo~~~~
Den I sudd think dao mommy de pin
Oh gossshhh
Still wif the little boy
Waiting at the road side for the little boy to bring mii the pin
But wait le a while
Think dao the little boy if turn left go bec jiu bu shun lu le
Den I say suan liao la
Sund oni bring for mii
Den I fly car bec d

Bec till home
B4 get out from the car
Darling jiu call le
He say he now go bec la O.O
Wat eu mean of tat??
He still at some where near pyramid lo
He sure still worry about mii
So he wait until I reach home d oni go bec
Got anything den can save mii in a short time ma^^
He din confess pun I noe de la~
Hahahhaa
Muacksss darling~~

No comments:

Post a Comment