Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Little boy

9/2/2011

im late today!!
he tipu mii tat he bec home d..
Lols.. but I din “shang dang” lo..
When I say to him
ooo..
Den ar… eu go bec lo..
Rest more la tat time..
I finding door key d..
Hahahaha

he wear formal le
(coz after he work he straight come to my hse fetch mii)
1st time saw it
looks so nice

Rampas ring again… vy likes my ring meh? =.=
Next time buy girl girl de ring for eu
Hahhahaha
n he vy dare hold my hand d >.<

Go find for my shoes
Huu~~
Don hav my size
Cheh~~!!
Can don everytime oso like tat annot
Leg small size de disadvantages: (gek hei ar!!)
  •   Always merely fall down
  •   Always got ppl step dao my slipper or sandals, coz still a lots space behind.
  •   Always I wan de shoes oso don hav my size

Don hav my shoes size..
but I like tat shoes oni lo.
Im so choosey..
I don wan another shoes.

Thx for accompany mii to buy shoes
Wan to choose for mii oso
But I sry for being so choosey >.<
Mayb his head spinning d tat time
Hahahahaha

he likes to ask ppl to service n help de lo
Where got ppl like tat find shoes de?
Ask them check for shoes tat hav small size.
Got so many shoes @.@
Tat ppl sure O.O
Hahhahahhaa..
Actually I don like to ma fan ppl lo

Go for sakae sushi
wan to order kids meals for eu.
Aeroplane meal..
got eu like de unagi ler..
like special made for eu..
should order de lo! 
^^

Saw my fren!
I go say hello to her n to her parents oso^^
Vy long oso din meet her d
Girl lai de la
ben dan..
Hahahhaha

Complain my eyebag..
panda eyes.
Tis n tat..
don look at mii lo..
blek   =P

Hmmm..
mond take holiday..(valentine day)
but din tell others.
Juz tell mii oni? 
im glad to noe tat^^

Wan to play game wif mii??
Hmmmm
Wasabi wo
XD
he put so much lo!!
Play dao so big
I will play wif him is bcoz I wan to see him drop tears
Since he always say that he sure wont drop tears de


But is he lose!!
Hahahhahahhaha
Woohooo!!!!
I super excited tat time!!
XD
Look at him
Waiting for the tears
But don hav pun =.=
Ishhhhhhhhh


Ur ic same looks as in fb
Got wat so worry to let mii see wo!!
Issshhh
Wan mii show eu my ic oso?
Not fair lo…
Mine de vy vy vy vy vy vy ugly d!!!
Ugly duckling
Must not show eu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ning sei batt watt!!!!!!!!!

When reached my hse
still wan mii to show ic
=.=
Wan to go down to my hse if I don show
Isssshhhhhhhhh
Luckily I stop him!

Thx for bringing mii out for buying wat I wan
Even din brought anything

No comments:

Post a Comment