Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Look Out Point

Look Out Point  - 25.2.2011

Go wif yk zi, xf n little boy  ♥♥
The little boy wan to fetch mii go KL
Don let mii drive in the middle of night
He say dangerous wo~
XD
Love the way he take care of mii

Say le will meet wif xf n yk zi
Den sit yk zi car go LOP de lo
But the little boy too tired
So start lau gai d
Hahaha
try to calm him down
Feed him eat gummy bears
He oso don wan to open mouth tat time
Haiyo~~
Help little boy massage left shoulder
Hahahah
Coz shun shou
I noe he sure vy tired de lo

Reach MU d
I wan the little boy rest!!!
He so early wake up
Finish work d come fetch mii out some more
I say
Let yk zi drive her car
V sit behind
But the little boy don wan to listen
Isssshhhh
Stubborn little boy

On the way to LOP
All ppl oso dono how to go LOP
Den the little boy some more say go to the wrong road d
Nid to find U turn
I like a sha po like tat non stop ask him U turn
He non stop miss those chance to U turn
I vy worry there
But I din suspect him
0% suspect
Or mayb I too ben d =.=
Until he point to the road sign written LOP turn left
I straight O.O
yuan lai whole car de ppl oso noe
Juz I dono oni
Some more like sha po like tat worry v go too far d
Ahhhh!!!!!
Bad boy!!!!
My fren some more no tell mii
T.T
Let them bully
Aren’t I too trust the little boy d? @.@

Reach LOP
Raining..
V walk around to choose restaurant
At last choose a western food restaurant
A lots of customer there!

Sit down d
Look up
Is guo jie!!!
( another day he some more fb msg mii, say saw I hold hand wif a little boy wo)
Hahaha

Western food restaurant
Of coz order lamb de lo
Muahahahhahaha
My favourite
Eat many time oso wont sien de
But sced the little boy eat until sced oni
XD





Coz the little boy wif us
So there r less topic to talk
Got bit quiet tat nite
Coz they still not yet really xi guan to be wif the little boy
Hahaha


Isshhh
The bday song at there so old style @.@
Like Chinese new year song
Haha
Next time don play tat to mii when its my bday
Sing to mii ya^^

Y tear the bill???!!!
I n yk zi eyes oso big d O.O
Yk zi got ask mii say tq to little boy for treating the meal
^^
The little boy say giv mii faces in front of my fren wo
Izzit next time go out wif eu n ur fren
Den can I tear bill oso??
XD

Finish yam cha
Den the little boy lead us go down
To take photo
Den he go take car







But take till half
Yk zi say no take dao nite view ler
I say yea hor
Den jiu go up tgt again lo
Drive up
But cant parking there
Little boy say wait us there wo
Hmmmm

Den v 3 go take photo!
Snap snap snap











Den saw little boy^^



Tot that he park his car up here
But he say is at bottom there
I oso dono wan believe annot
Seems tat little boy fool mii juz now!
Issshhhh
@.@
but how noe really at bottom
Tat sha lao~
Y don wan wait us down there?
Not tired o?

Go bec tat time aledi is 12 something d
>.<
I was thinking tat the little boy fetch mii go bec 1st will more shun lu lo
But he say fetch them bec more shun lu wo
Hmmmm
Jia jia de lo~
Hahaha
But den I say ok oso
Coz I wan to sit beside him longer
Even later mayb get scold

But reach home d no get scold lo
Parents oso asleep d
Hehehe
Thx little boy bring mii to LOP
Such a nice place^^

No comments:

Post a Comment