Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Full House - pyramid

26.2.2011

Its sat again^^
Little boy will always fetch mii out in sat

Go sunway pyramid
For movie
The little boy wan to watch no string attached

Opppsss
The movie ticket left few oni
Line up until there oso no d luu
Den v go for lunch
The little boy always ask mii wat I wan to eat
I oso wan let eu choose lo~
He choose full hse^^

After order food d
Start taking photo
For our mickey mouse^^
Cuteeeeeee~~`

Little boy use tisu paper to made a rose for mii^^
p/s: the love shape paper oso he make de

After go bec I say oh no
No take dao the rose lo
Den he say he will make for mii everytime^^
Really??
hehehehehe

new cloth for my minnie hse
^^




Got a GIRL nonstop phone call the little boy lo
coz she lost way d
too many time d so I don like
Issssshhhhh

Snap photo for little boy
十连拍
Muahahaha
Vy fun^^











I brought paper today
Coz last time the little boy say
If wan to noe who is inside each other heart
Den jiu write on paper
Den exchange
I aledi write liao luu
2 paper some more

*he concentrating write paper^^


Den I let him write
Den wan exchange wif him de
But sudd the girl call again
So I sudd think dao rampas oni la XD
He write at the front want to noe the ans?

Den behind write ask mii for the ans

=.=
As in my expectation
Lols….
The little boy sure wont write in the 1st paper 1
Tats y I ready 2 paper

Den I let him write again
But I forget wat he write d for the 2nd paper
But tis time I exchange wif him
But my paper write big big de word SECRET
XD
But he 2nd paper oso din write the ans lo
Aikssss
Kinda disappointed tat time
Got so hard to say eu like mii o??
Har…..

Den he say he wan to write again
Haiz
But tat time really not in mood d
I dono wan to trust him annot
I drink my tea
Snap his photo
ignore his ques
he wan to snap my photo
but I not in mood to take
IGNORE HIM!!!

But then
At last oso let him write
He write vy long
Den I say so small de paper
Eu wan to write report ar??
@.@

After he write
He put it in my hand
Den he talking phone again =.=
In front he write little secret

So cute^^
Den inside he write
some thing
but

I like you ------- (tis 1 oni is the main XD)
im so hapii when see tis
hehehehheheehehhehehehe



Seems in good mood
Jiu let him snap lo
Hahaha
5 连拍











Some more while he talking phone
I pose to let him snap de le
@.@
But is weird he din ask mii for my paper







Den pay bill d jiu go help his fren buy glue for puzzle
Which fren again??
@.@
Aiksss
If v got whole day for gai gai
Den I wont blame
But v juz got few hours oni T.T
When on the way go bec tat time
I non stop say not enuf time lo
The little boy nid attend wedding dinner some more
Huu~~~

B4 reach my hse
I take out my paper
Den put at side of my seats
But let him notice d =.=
Aren’t he stalks mii at every day every hours every minute every second??
Den I I bu fang xin
I take the paper
Put at behind
den walk to my hse door
but den he take off the safety belt
adjust his seat to take the paper
omg!!!!!
The paper on his hand!!!!

I must rampas bec
So paiseh!!!!!!
he hide into his shirt some more!!
Omg!!!
I cant touch his body >.<
The paper drop until kidney tat place d =.=
He don let mii rampas
Den I say k
Eu go now
Go bec oni see
I look at him
Make sure he drive away b4 read tat paper
But he wan to read 1st lo
Some more say mii
Izzit wan to go out wif another guy??
Ask him go now zomok =.=
Aikssss
No idea d
Run into hse 
Don look bec


paiseh de ma!!!! >.<





in a relationship today 

No comments:

Post a Comment